Academic Design and Delivery Consultant @ Hartford Financial Services Group
- Consult with business partners to ensure all learning curriculum is relevant, accurate and meeting the field and segment needs.
- Design, develop and deliver creative, effective, and engaging learning and development programs to drive results for key segment initiatives.
- Develop and deliver performance solutions that will address any deficiencies to improve education effectiveness, including instructor-led and self-directed learning experiences, and leverage them, when possible, as a shared service for additional business partners.
- Develop and deliver formal and informal training assessments and evaluations and analyze results to identify trends to improve future training deliverables.
- Leverage best practices of field subject matter experts and advisory councils to design and deliver learning and development solutions.
- Ensure use of adult learning principles in end-to-end learning solutions
- Produce engaging and impactful introductory and mastery educational sessions, as applicable.
- Master virtual and onsite production delivery (“edutainment”) through various interactive instructional tools and media
- Deliver end-to-end solutions for skill-building, performance, reinforcement learning at an appropriate pace to ensure desired outcomes.
- Capture, distribute, and archive intellectual capital to encourage knowledge sharing and collaboration, builds/maintains sales readiness tools, portals, and websites.
- Leverage the Engagement Plan framework for segment initiatives, consulting with leaders on learning objectives and recommending design and delivery options.
- Manage team projects and initiatives through effective planning and communication with attention to time-frames and due dates as outlined within the Engagement Plan framework.
- 5+ years of experience in a design consultant role; Small Commercial, Group Benefits or Personal Lines insurance sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated consulting and influencing skills with an ability to work effectively with all levels of leadership and individual styles.
- Experience in the design and delivery of various learning methodologies
- Graphic design ability to creatively work within brand guidelines, maintaining consistency with adaptability, producing modern, fresh designs.
- Knowledge of technical tools: Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel proficiency), Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, as well as Camtasia Studio, Vyond, SharePoint (site design)
- Deep business acumen and working knowledge of sales practices and methodologies including territory management, selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong informal or formal leadership skills including a strong ability to motivate, persuade others and a demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and develop sales reps & underwriters.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to impart information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple priorities in a fast-changing environment, embracing change.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, while at the same time focusing on effective teamwork and collaboration
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Hybrid
View all jobs of Company: Click here