Account Operation (Print) – Portland, OR @ Xerox
- Travel to end-customer locations to determine required scanning services, communicating with different stakeholders and delivering a defined solution while working with partners.
- Become the subject matter expert on the defined solution for the client.
- Assist with the preparation, planning and delivery of scanning services at end customer locations or at off-site locations.
- Responsible for handling job tickets and seeing them through to completion and delivery.
- Maintain and update various trackers and stock levels of paper, stationary, print toners to ensure jobs are logged and billed correctly and that the print room is fully operational.
- May provide immediate direction to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals, and maintaining schedules.
- Complete Print Production work with a limited degree of supervision and utilize problem solving skills to identify new and innovative approaches.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience managing onsite operations for scanning and digitizing client email and other documentation.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Uses critical thinking skills to make informed decisions guided by policies, procedures, and business plan.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workloads to meet contractual Service Level Agreements
- Proven ability to work under pressure, handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities.
- Analyzes complex technical problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist.
- Substantial growth opportunities for future career development within a supportive and collaborative company culture
- Full medical/dental/vision, wellness credits, and a company contribution to a Health Savings Account and 401k matching.
- Paid time off, plus holidays and personal days
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here