AML REPORTING SPECIALIST (JAPANESE)@ Wise
Your responsibilities will be:
- Summarise investigation findings and analyse payment activity and payment patterns
- Preparing and submitting suspicious activity reports to financial intelligence units in the APAC region
- Independently research and resolve issues
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Other ad hoc duties that are related to the position or department
What do you need to have?
- You’re eligible to work in Japan.
- Your verbal and written English and Japanese skills are excellent.
- You have exceptional logical thinking. You are naturally able to interpret data and draw logical conclusions.
- You’re able to articulate and justify your decisions. You are confident and comfortable making independent judgement calls.
- Have strong attention to detail and sense of ownership
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous experience in AML, fraud, law enforcement or investigating suspicious activity will be beneficial.
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here