Analyst, Regulatory Affairs @ PBF Energy
- Data management
- Extracting data from various applications into Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access database
- Build and maintain databases of data required for regulatory compliance
- Reorganize data to work within the regulatory framework and structures
- Manage health checks
- Execute health check reports which highlight non-compliant data
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to retrieve or correct data
- Prepare management reports
- Prepare various reports requested by the Regulatory team
- Map process and data flows
- Assist with regulatory documentation, reporting, and tracking
- Daily based on transaction – Validate receipt, accuracy, completeness, and compliance of all documents received from suppliers and upstream of suppliers, ensure timely and accurate generation of documents required to provide to customers to satisfy regulatory program requirements
- Daily based on transaction – update and maintain all mass balance workbooks across all regulatory programs to ensure transactions are updated timely and accurately to enable compliance with the program
- Monthly based on reporting month – reconcile mass balance reports with system consumption, production, purchase, and sales data to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulatory programs
- Quarterly based on program requirements – Generate, Validate, and submit quarterly reporting across all regulatory programs
- Annual based on program requirements – Generate, Validate, and submit annual reporting across all regulatory programs.
- Assist with regulatory program audits based on each program’s verification schedule.
- Maintain a calendar of regulatory events to provide a forecast of time spend and data requirements across functions and ensure timely and accurate collection and submission of all data required by regulatory programs
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years relevant industry experience- regulatory fuels industry preferred
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including ability to build and read models using complex excel formulas such as pivot tables, xlookup and other advanced formulas
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Sharepoint and Visio
- Experience in RightAngle is preferred
- Experience in regulatory compliance programs such as RFS, CARB, CFR, ISCC, and associated reporting preferred
- Must be self-motivated, work well in a team environment, and have strong interpersonal skills.
- ONLY CANDIDATES MEETING THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- FOR SERIOUS CONSIDERATION, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here