Area Sales Manager – Ahmedabad @ Danaher
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Assist in the development and implementation of comprehensive environmental health, and safety programs for the site. This includes compliance with federal, state, and local environmental regulations as applicable to site operations including OSHA-mandated programs, emergency and contingency planning, safety training, industrial hygiene applications and exposure monitoring, internal compliance auditing, and addressing any regulatory compliance issues and outside inspection proceedings conducted by enforcement agencies and leading the site Environmental Management System.
- Conduct and coordinate 4E Hazard Control risk assessments, industrial hygiene sampling, and routine inspections/recordkeeping to sustain compliance with internal, local, State, and federal EHSS policies and regulatory requirements.
- Manage proactive safety observation reporting, data analysis, implementation of countermeasures, and collaboration with production teams to support a zero-harm safety culture.
- Conduct injury/near miss investigations and root cause analysis to develop and implement corrective/preventative actions, while managing sustainability reporting including data analysis and site trends.
- Develop and maintain site general safety and environmental programs and plans as needed and other duties assigned.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Bachelor’s degree in EHS, Engineering, or related field with 3+ years of experience working directly in the EHS arena.
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local regulations as they relate to Environmental Health and Safety Programs, including the ability to review and interpret technical information and regulations to develop and manage a strong Environmental Health and Safety department.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence and guide employees while training them on safe work practices as related to themselves and the environment.
- Capable of presenting clear and accurate information to convey environmental health and safety information and instruction to site management and employees, and ability to motivate staff to create a strong environmental health and safety culture within the site.
- Proficient Microsoft Office software skills.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here