Assistant Director Web Analytics @ Hartford Financial Services Group
Specific deliverables include:
- Develop a true working partnership with the various marketing teams to design and implement a comprehensive strategy to support existing and future digital business initiatives. Become immersed in the process, business objectives and data to provide deep insight and analytical value to the organization to shape digital projects.
- Develop an effective set of dashboards, reports, KPIs and metrics to inform day-to-day business decisions and to expose areas of opportunity. These reports will be used by our business-partners to better understand the effectiveness of web site behavior, decision making, web site optimization, business impact, social media effectiveness and marketing campaign management.
- Leverage appropriate resources to guide the development of enhanced (ad hoc) analyses for the business to provide insight in short, medium and long-term strategic initiatives. Utilize new tools and reporting techniques to identify areas of opportunities for business growth.
- Interpret online and offline behavior from various data sources with a focus on strengthening The Hartford’s web experience. Facilitate conversations with stakeholders, technical and analytical resources to focus on key performance indicators such as acquisition, conversion and retention to ensure that the proper value is associated with the data or data combinations. Utilize data sources to stitch together a comprehensive customer-centric view of our digital properties. This will span online and offline data sources (the web, call centers, policy and demographics) to be presented to line of business owners for improvements or system/process performance.
- Perform advanced analytics, BI and reporting for digital initiatives, ensuring achievement of expected results.
- End to end ownership of analyses involving multiple data sets, exploring new data sources and leverage techniques to ensure competitive advantage and new business opportunities.
- Extract data from data environments, work with large and complex data sets to cleanse and manipulate data to formulate insights.
- Develop test plans, define success metrics. Create compelling data visualizations and business dashboards based on multi-channel analytics data.
- Utilize data by joining online, offline, customer characteristic and third party data. Identifies opportunities to drive data quality improvements to ensure accuracy.
- Significant hands-on experience with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Advanced skills in data and visualization tools. Visualization Platforms, Qlik Sense, Power BI, Tableau, SnowSQL, SQL, SAS, R, Python, Spark, MS Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Hands on experience with analytics querying using tools such as SQL, SnowSQL, in addition to experience with ETL and database structures.
- Direct experience developing visualizations and dashboards with BI tools.
- Proven track record harnessing digital channel data to drive actionable insights
- Extensive experience in blending data from multiple data sources.
- Strong background in quantitative analysis and proficiency in analyzing data from internal and external sources.
- Demonstrable experience with Platform Support and Implementation using tag management system (Tealium or other industry leading tag management solutions )
- Familiarity with scripting for web analytics tool; Adobe Insight, Google Analytics
- 3 plus years of E-commerce experience in large scale digital commerce, with end to end digital analytics accountability with a statistical background.
- Bachelors or Masters in mathematics, statistics, economics, bus analysis.
- Strong stakeholder management experience coupled with experience presenting to small groups
- Extensive Project Management experience with a track record of meeting deadlines independently and managing small projects or portions of larger projects.
- 5 plus years’ experience in Analytics, Data Science or Statistics, Insurance or Financial Services preferred.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Hybrid
View all jobs of Company: Click here