Assoc. Director Engineering@ AbbVie
Key activities of the Role:
- Ensure the performance of day to day preventative and demand maintenance activity to maintain manufacturing and utility equipment.
- Maintain records and documentation on relevant Engineering Procedures and preventative/ demand maintenance
- Liaise with Internal/External Engineering Personnel and contract maintenance providers in maintaining trouble shooting, and installing/commissioning equipment
- Establish with the Engineering Director and Associate Director the department goals, schedules and timetables for activities.
- Assist with the management and supporting of manufacturing equipment development.
- Maintenance of manufacturing equipment and development of reliability program
- Preparation of capital expenditure requests for plant.
- Develops, manage, track monthly engineering metrics ensuring adherence to MEP program
- Ensure successful external, Division and Corporate audits.
- In conjunction with calibration coordinator ensure compliance with calibration requirements.
- Completion of PM on manufacturing equipment.
- Completion of instrument calibration as per schedule.
- Identification and implementation of manufacturing equipment related CIP’s.
- Issue management reports as requested and on time.
- Management of relevant budgets within target.
- Cross train within engineering.
- Ensure safety standards are met and safe working practices adhered to.
- Implementation of equipment/process upgrade in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Support the Engineering Team in ensuring that manufacturing equipment is maintained to meet the required legal, divisional and corporate standards.
Experience and Education to ensure success in the Role:
- 3rd level degree in engineering or similar discipline with 5 + years industry experience
- 2 years’ experience of people management preferred
- Comprehensive working knowledge of a Biopharmaceutical / Pharma/Medical Devices operation
- Experience in Maintenance Excellence Program / Reliability Engineering preferred
- Excellent people management and conflict handling skills
- Clean room experience required; biologics equipment expertise preferred
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here