Associate Director, Business HR (Eye Care) @ AbbVie
- Business Human Resources Partner to the Vice President/Director
- Serve as the primary strategic partner to the business, developing HR strategies, needs assessments and resulting HR solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring the effective “delivery” of all HR programs and services. Responsible for HR results in the business, including client satisfaction, HR effectiveness and associated financial results.
- Establishes, builds and maintains strong relationships with key HR partners from all Practice Areas and Service Centers to ensure elements of HR are successfully coordinated to meet business needs; includes relationship management, leadership, HR roles & responsibilities, and service delivery commitments.
- Be the ambassador of the HR organization to represent the services and resources available to the business and help manage the collective reputation of the HR organization as a whole.
- Coordinate and implement HR strategies to meet organizational needs of a major segment of the business.
- Ensure actions and delivery of Practice and Service Centers align with overall HR strategy and meet the needs of the business.
- Develop proposals and recommendations to resolve strategically important issues affecting a major business segment.
- Manage and leverage human and financial resources within scope of delivered project services while supporting a major segment of the business.
- Responsible for managing business needs of multiple senior leadership teams. Know the Business
- Identification of trends and new approaches to business processes should be both incremental as well as “ahead of the curve”.
- Initiatives and changes to current business processes must have a clear linkage with other organizational efforts being proposed or already ongoing in the respective business.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources or Business Management; Master’s degree preferred and SHRM or related certifications ideal
- 8+ Years of HR Business Partner experience OR 4+ years of HR Business Partner and 4+ years of related HR experience.
- Experience supporting a global business in a highly matrixed environment.
- Knowledge of regulations and standards affecting the business.
- End-to-end project management experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of organizational development activity preferred.
- Significant breadth of understanding of functional HR roles and responsibilities and impact on the business.
- Re-organizational experience preferred.
- Open to future internal assignments that may reside in other locations, including outside the US.
- Significant depth of knowledge of critical success factors and challenges for a major business segment.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here