Associate Hardware Scientist (Mass Spec – Ion Traps) ($5K Sign On Bonus!)@ Danaher
- Defines and tests novel ion trap hardware to enable improved performance for customer workflows.
- Performs different methodologies to verify or validate different aspects of hardware/software under the mentorship of more senior scientists.
- Drives innovation by generating novel ideas to advance scientific technology
- Develops and tests models to support theoretical predictions.
- Identifies and implements opportunities for product improvement within a defined research area.
- Contributes to on-time delivery of different research projects and translates development or scientific risks into a tangible research plan.
- Will also present research findings at scientific conferences.
- Higher level Science degree in a related field such as Physics, Chemistry, or similar required (Ph.D. preferred)
- Background and knowledge of ion movement, mass analyzer technology, ion trap technology and ion trap theory
- Proven publication record within the field related to hardware design
- Experience with various sample introduction techniques
- Understands the link between project goals and company strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proven track record of innovation and patent generation preferred
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here