BACKEND ENGINEER – COMPLIANCE REPORTING @ Wise
What is the team vision and main challenges?
- Become a reporting platform team to cover Wise financial crime squad reporting needs.
- Stay consistently compliant with financial crime reporting regulations.
- Keep reporting platform scalable and secure using state of the art technology frameworks and patterns.
- Automate data gathering as much as possible to minimise amount of operational manual work
What does it take?
- A strong product mindset and passion for customer experience, you prioritise work with the customers in mind and make data-driven decisions to fix customer pain-points
- Great communication skills and the ability to articulate complex, technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases, query optimisation and designing schemas
- You enjoy writing testable code and believe in Test Driven Development
- You have 4+ years of Java 8 plus knowledge, experience with Spring framework and database abstraction layers like Hibernate
- You believe in and follow best coding practices, code reviews and open feedback
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and Distributed and Concurrent Systems
- Hands on knowledge of system integration patterns
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here