BACKEND ENGINEER – SPEND SETTLEMENTS & RECONCILIATION @ Wise
What does it take?
- A strong product mindset and passion for user experience, you prioritize work with the customers in mind and make data-driven decisions to fix customer pain-points
- Great communication skills and the ability to articulate complex, technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to work independently while also being a good team player. Your work will frequently involve cross-team collaboration.
- Ability to break down complex projects into incremental milestones that deliver customer value
- Experience in developing web applications and distributed systems in a production environment
- Experience with common design and architectural patterns coupled with a passion for writing clean code that is performant and well tested
- Curiosity and drive for continuous learning and improvement
- Following and advocating best coding practices, continuous delivery and code reviews
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases, query optimisation and designing schemas is a plus
- Knowledge of Java and Spring boot and experience with a messaging system, like Kafka, is a plus
…but don’t worry we don’t expect you to know everything!
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here