Benefits Manager, Europe, Middle East, Africa & Russia @ AbbVie
Who are you?
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Pharm D, MBA, Master, PhD) and relevant expertise with 7+ years of retirement, health & welfare, or well-being experience.
You also have the following:
Knowledge and Skills
- Solid global, well-rounded expertise of benefit plans (health care, life, disability, retirement, well-being, multinational pooling etc.) relating to the development and execution of benefit programs, strategies and processes.
- English language proficiency (written and spoken)
- Strong in project and relationship management, you understand how to develop strong partnerships across functions and to navigate a complex matrix environment
- You exhibit strong analytical skills and ability to use data to tell a story. Proficient with a range of analytical tools.
- As a strong communicant, you have the ability to present to large groups of employees and managers, as well as the ability to work in a highly diverse environment with potential for cross-cultural and communication barriers
- As a critical thinker, you have strong critical thinking skills, consulting experience and a proven record of putting together strategic, operational or tactical recommendations
Main responsibilities include:
- Lead benefit program development and recommendations using competitive data, industry trends, costs, and employee experience for AbbVie employees and retirees. Determine opportunities to improve AbbVie benefit plans and employee and retiree experience through new or enhanced programs, processes, vendors and tools. Support M&A initiatives.
- Manage global benefit programs, including multinational pooling vendors. Manage relationships. Develop contracts, establish performance goals, ensure high quality delivery of benefits services. Assesses performance through financial, utilization, outcomes, and quality data analyses. Keep management informed of issues or potential employee impacts.
- Work with purchasing and external consultants for specific projects to ensure appropriate scope, fees and deliverables. Support all aspects of the annual renewals, including development of vendor renewals, new vendor selection, reports cards, etc.
- Subject matter expert and consultant to Total Rewards team on the development of benefit program design, including financial, operational and employee impact analysis. Identify best practices and develop global guidelines including training materials, templates, and other resources to build and drive excellence within the Total Rewards and HR teams.
- Manage regular global processes such as tracking renewals and supporting the annual update of the benefits inventory database.
- Project manage implementation of new programs including system changes, HRConnect support needs, portal content, communication plan etc. Manage cross-functional implementation teams.
- Use data and analytics to support benefit recommendations, optimize vendor management and support communication of the value of benefit programs (telling the story).
- Responsible for compliance with applicable country and company policies and procedures.
- Manage vendor/program financial trends, provide input into budgeting, fringe and LBE annual processes.
- Act as liaison with AbbVie stakeholders including talent deployment, talent acquisition, legal, finance, treasury, accounting, and the business to ensure success of benefit programs.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here