Business Analyst $51@ManpowerGroup
What’s the Job?
• Planning all the shipments to meet the planned schedule
• Cost control of these necessary resources
• Communication with all suppliers for ensuring all the shipments on time
• Prepare and present monthly reports to management.
• Coordinate procurement and sourcing efforts across various countries, offices, and departments
• Intervening and communicating when EPC Contract requirements are not being met
• Identifying and proactively managing all probably problems may occur to meet the planned schedule
• Co-ordination and total communication with various functional groups including QHSE, engineering, operations, procurement and construction groups.
• Responsible for monitoring all activities related to warehouse tasks, receiving, storing, pulling parts for maintenance work orders, packaging damaged parts and preparing return shipments to suppliers.
• Must have integral knowledge in ERP systems (specially SAP)
• Minimum 3-5 year experience required in Purchasing and Supply Chain management. Preference for logistics terms
• Must possess a wide field of view
• Possess strong skills using Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word, Power-Point, and Access.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Data Driven Decision maker with excellent interpersonal skills.
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here