Buyer II / Procurement Analyst II @ Danaher
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Responsible for supplier management to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction through use of established lean tools
- Follows material procurement and supplier management policies & procedures through SOP work instructions for supply chain.
- Works closely with Material Control, Planning, Manufacturing, Facilities, and Shipping/Receiving functions to track and report status and define priorities to meet production schedules. Manages elevated emergency situations, part shortages, and expedites when necessary. Works closely with Corporate Strategic Sourcing group to determine long-term corrective/preventative measures.
- Drive targeted, sustainable improvement in supplier OTD, Working Capital turns, Purchase Price Variance, and related KPI’s/objectives by leveraging DBS tools, facilitation skills, and change management.
- Benchmark and incorporate best practices from other Danaher locations and build business cases to prioritize investments and process improvements that drive continuous improvement.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Bachelor’s degree required with 2+ years of experience in Procurement or closely related field, or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain with 0+ yrs of experience
- Experience working in a high-volume work environment, using interpersonal leadership skills
- Must have a strong working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems: Oracle EBS and Oracle APS or Cloud working knowledge is preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel, with the ability to learn new programs that are job specific.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- APICS CPIM, CSCP, or CPM Certification.
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to effectively operate in a regulated environment (FDA, GMED, NCIS etc.).
- Previous experience with lean manufacturing processes
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here