CI Manager @ Kraft Foods Group
You will provide a full range of productivity services to operations and direct cost reduction programs for the facility including leading lean events, implementing Kraft Heinz Management System (KHMS) throughout the facility, developing and measuring facility systems and developing and delivering continuous improvement training programs for the facility.
- Implement and train MOS & Lean / Six Sigma processes to plant location personnel.
- Share and implement best practice initiatives across the site.
- Coordinate the progression of KHMS using TRACC as a tool
- Develop and maintain performance (KPI) visuals
- Ownership of the Priority One system; responsible to ensure all users are trained and that all projects are current
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) and tracking system (where needed)
- Manage and evaluate the Continuous Improvement staff including but not limited to performance management and employee development, etc.
- Partner with business leaders on implementation of process improvement (Six Sigma / Lean).
- Bachelor ’s degree is required ; Preferably in Industrial Engineering or related discipline
- 3-5 years of operations experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- 2 + years CI leading CI projects or transformation projects required
- Black Belt Certification preferred ; Green Belt Certification required
- Demonstrated experience overcoming the inevitable problems and obstacles that surface to meet project timelines and cost initiatives
- Creativeness and desire to not to be bound by past solutions and to think outside the box in order to drive productivity throughout the organization
- Ability to communicate and deal with a range of responsibilities is critical while managing multiple task
- Working knowledge of enterprise business principles and practices
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here