Clinical Logistics Specialist @ Danaher
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Organize the transportation of clinical materials globally and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Manage clinical material inventory, temperature excursions and device calibration.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders, such as internal warehouse and distribution teams, external vendors to make sure that clinical supplies are readily available in accordance with the project requirement.
- Maintain 100% compliance on all assigned trainings and applying learnings to daily practice.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- At least 5 years of working experience in logistics and shipping operations and management or a relevant bachelor’s degree with some years of hands-on experience.
- Experience within pharmaceutical or medical device business related to logistics.
- Ability to create effective working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
- Proficient English language skills.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Clinical supply chain management and knowledge of GMP and GCP
- Various ERP systems
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here