Clinical Specialist, Allergan Aesthetics @ AbbVie
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers In-Clinic Services
- Deliver clinical facilitation, as developed by the Allergan Advisory Board and the OEU clinical team, to customers and Sales Mangers, Product Specialists at conferences, clinical workshops and training meetings.
- Work with KAMs during in house training events to develop their expertise in how to coach customers in patient consultation skills.
- Effectively articulate product specific selling messages and differentiation of Allergan products and services versus the competitors.
- Maintain a high level of service through reliable and timely follow-up after any interaction with customers and Allergan medical trainers.
- Identifies educational need and develops recommendations to improve clinical performance of aesthetic practices through delivering a bespoke educational journey for each identified HCP with a focus on AA range of Hyaluronic Acid Fillers and implementation of the MD Codes™.
- Number of supported clinics/HCPs will be ~30 aligned with AA strategic and key account strategy.
- Establishes key performance indicators with the HCP in pursuit of supporting improved patient outcomes.
- Focus Tier 2 & 3 HCPs, but other tier levels may require support as determined on educational need by the AMI Lead.
- Maintains a high level of service through reliable and timely follow-up after any interaction with HCPs and records all activity in VEEVA CRM.
- Supports Education via AMI Digital World
- Supports and promotes educational curricula within AA AMI Digital World (AMIDW) to improve the level of clinical knowledge around Hyaluronic Acid Fillers for clinicians within the local market.
- Delivering a value-added service, which helps clinicians and practice owners make informed decisions about patient assessment, treatment planning and treatment with the MD Codes™.
- Supports AMI Lead in AMI Event Delivery
- Supports with the delivery of key local AMI events as requested by the AMI Lead. Including, but not limited to, attendance at industry conferences & AMI meetings & MD Codes™ Mentee Programme to engage with customers, plus for self-development and upskilling.
- Work with the AMI manager with input from marketing and sales team as well as medical manager, to determine clinical needs and provide facilitation to customers accordingly.
- Quality & Compliance
- Support Allergan’s Quality Management System and internal auditing processes.
- Ensure commitment to regulatory compliance by attending training and adhering to Allergan’s policies and procedures.
- Adhere to Allergan’s internal codes of conduct and compliance processes.
- University degree in a clinically-based subject ideally medicine, nursing or dentistry
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a sales or clinical specialist role within the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Valid and clean driver’s license.
- Experience in training/coaching including event management, preparation and delivery of workshops and other training solutions
- Experienced in facilitation
- Fluent English (written and oral).
- Strong communication skills
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here