Clinical Specialist Austria (w/m/d) @ AbbVie
- Delivers In-Clinic Services
- Identifies educational need and develops recommendations to enhance clinical practice in aesthetic practices through delivering a bespoke educational journey for each HCP enrolled on a Facilitation Pathway, and based on the HCP’s self-assessment of knowledge, skills, and confidence.
- Number of supported clinics/HCPs will be ~30 but aligned with Affiliate-level strategic need; HCPs will be selected through cross-functional alignment between the National Sales Manager and the AMI Lead.
- Establishes a bespoke AMI Infinity curricula-aligned Facilitation Pathway with the HCP in pursuit of supporting improved patient outcomes. Facilitation is hands-off and the HCP retains clinical judgement and responsibility for patient treatment. Focus will be Beginner and Intermediate HCPs, but other segments may require support as determined on educational need by the Area & Affiliate AMI Lead.
- Maintains a high level of service through reliable and timely follow-up after any interaction with HCPs and records all activity in VEEVA CRM to allow for KPI monitoring.
- Supports Education via AMI Digital World
- As a fundamental part of the Facilitation Pathway with a CS, guides HCP educational curricula utilising AA AMI Digital World (AMIDW) to help improve the level of clinical knowledge around AA products for clinicians. This channel is the core AMI offering for Beginner injectors but holds value for all HCPs that a CS interacts with as part of their role.
- Supports AMI Lead in AMI Event Delivery
- Supports with the delivery of key Affiliate-level AMI events as requested by the AMI Lead. These include, but not limited to, attendance at industry conferences & AMI meetings/workshops & the MD Codes™ Mentee Programme, to engage with customers. This activity also supports CS self-development and upskilling. If the CS has an appropriate clinical qualification, may also be requested to act as ‘First Assist’ for Faculty during live technical workshops.
- University degree in a clinically based subject specifically medicine, nursing or dentistry but other patient-facing clinical roles may be accepted e.g. physiotherapy, clinical pharmacy
- Experience within a sales or clinical specialist role within the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry and ideally in aesthetics
- Experienced in facilitation/training/coaching including event management, preparation and delivery of workshops and other training solutions
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle with a valid driver’s license.
And two or more of the following:
- Fluent business English ideal but not essential
- Metrics-driven mindset with experience of tracking activity in a CRM tool
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint.
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here