Commercial Contracts Specialist @ L-3 Communications
What the role will involve:
- Customer Facing role
- Aids Commercial and Contract Team in proposal and contract execution and pursuits.
- Assist in the management of a complex customer head contract, which includes supporting relationship management, cradle-to-grave contract management, and maintenance of schedules and coordinating responses.
- Administrative management of high volumes of change. This requires an ability to follow the contractual change process and other change mechanisms developed to ensure timely responses, working closely with teammates to ensure we meet deadlines, consolidating information into concise contractual documentation, and assisting in the flow-downs between the head contract and the subcontracts.
- Working collaboratively with the broader Commercial and Contracts Team to ensure contractual compliance and governance requirements are adhered to.
- Contribute to the wider program team in achieving outcomes and ensuring all commitments are met.
- Assistance with management of all contractual processes and reporting, both internal and external while maintaining pertinent records.
- Degree qualified (preferred) with extensive experience or qualified by relevant work experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (Contract Management, Finance, Commerce, Law, etc.) from a recognized institution, and/or equivalent relevant commercial experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills necessary for working in a collaborative and positive team environment.
- Experience with commercial contracting/subcontracting, preferable ability to manage services-based contracts/subcontracts.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience in the use of MS Office.
- Ability dealing with high volumes of change management.
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Hybrid
View all jobs of Company: Click here