Compliance Manager Germany (all genders) @ AbbVie
As an exceptional creative writer, producer, and content marketing strategist, this individual will:
- Build an annual content strategy designed to elevate communication objectives for the AbbVie brand. Ensure strategic and tactical alignment across paid, owned, and earned channels
- Ideate and create strategic, audience-driven content across relevant channels and formats
- Advise on and ensure content strategy alignment across CRBC functional teams to achieve the communication goals of the brand; deliver effective content coaching to more junior team members
- Collaborate closely with key partners across corporate marketing, corporate communications, corporate responsibility & global philanthropy, HR, PA, GA, and affiliates to provide strategic counsel and ensure content consistency
- Communicate and reinforce AbbVie brand style, including tone and visual identity, to both internal and external stakeholders creating their own Direct agency partners from creative brief through content publication to ensure content is impactful and reaches benchmark
- Able to provide input and recommendations on media strategy, including audience targeting, channel selection, and formats
- Co-lead the annual brand planning process for Corporate Marketing, drawing insights from AbbVie learnings and external sources to support plan
Make an impact:
- Create and maintain a best-in-class compliance program support AbbVie’s business in Germany.
- Foster a compliance culture across entire organization and levels through active thought leadership and being a role model in compliant behavior. Actively influence compliant decision making in formal and informal settings.
- Provide guidance and support in Germany on national industry codes and regional/international industry codes (e.g., FSA. IFPMA and EFPIA Codes), government regulations on anti-corruption and other initiatives sponsored by the Office of Ethics & Compliance.
- Act as a strategic partner to the business by providing ethics & compliance guidance on proposed Affiliate programs, tactics, activities and strategies, identifies basic legal, regulatory or other relevant issues and refers matters to respective departments, analyzes alternatives and proposes solutions to the business.
- Implement, manage and interpret compliance policies, procedures and practices.
- Contribute to the Global compliance program and OEC International Goals by developing, implementing and managing initiatives across multiple geographies.
- Develop, implement, and coordinate awareness, education and training programs
- Create and maintain effective lines of communication on compliance topics.
- Assist the Affiliate during Compliance internal and external Audits or Investigations from External Authorities working closely with other functions involved (e.g. Legal, GM) and reporting to AbbVie Office of Ethics & Compliance Organization
- Partner with peers in other geographies to advance the Global compliance program.
- Perform compliance risk assessments, trend analyses and provide and implement best practices recommendations.
- Detect, anticipate and prevent risks.
- Provides leadership, mentoring, coaching, guidance and direction for the development of direct reports (as applicable).
- Assist in selecting and recruiting direct reports (as applicable).
This is how you can make a difference:
- Bachelor’s degree in law or similar
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a Compliance function, and exposure to functions such as Legal, Regulatory, Finance or Government Affairs in a global environment.
- Has a learning mindset, digs deep for insights to guide actions and routinely measures to determine impact.
- Sets clear direction, prioritizes effectively and can make informed choices that drive impact. Has the ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution of the Compliance program, and easily switch between both
- Can influence decisions as a fully integrated member of the cross-functional team, both on-site and remotely as necessary.
- Can effectively and continuously identify, monitor, enhance, sustain and update OEC Policies, Procedures and Trainings
- Acts wisely under pressure and is self-assured in representing the team, function or organization. Has the ability to deal with ambiguity and manage grey zones.
- Strong verbal and written communication in German, including fluent command of English.
- Proactively plans, executes and socializes work to drive superior results. Can structure workload and is able to manage multiple priorities in short deadlines.
- Willing to travel <10% within Germany and abroad
- Stay on top of content and marketing trends and bring new ideas to explore and test
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent
- 8+ years of content development experience, preferably in a healthcare or regulated industry (either client or agency-based)
- 3+ years of content marketing and/or relevant agency experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with curiosity and knowledge of emerging communications and creative trends, platforms
- Strong portfolio of published work that demonstrates exceptional writing skills and ability to translate complex topics into simple, digestible content
- Understands market trends and interprets marketing mix (ROI) data and quantitative/qualitative insights to improve marketing effectiveness
- A thinker and a doer mindset—excited about driving strategy while simultaneously rolling up your sleeves to concept, write and edit content in a variety of formats
- Collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to deliver feedback thoughtfully and receive it gracefully
- Strong project management. Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here