Compliance Manager Germany (all genders) @ AbbVie
Make an impact:
- Create and maintain a best-in-class compliance program support AbbVie’s business in Germany.
- Foster a compliance culture across entire organization and levels through active thought leadership and being a role model in compliant behavior. Actively influence compliant decision making in formal and informal settings.
- Provide guidance and support in Germany on national industry codes and regional/international industry codes (e.g., FSA. IFPMA and EFPIA Codes), government regulations on anti-corruption and other initiatives sponsored by the Office of Ethics & Compliance.
- Act as a strategic partner to the business by providing ethics & compliance guidance on proposed Affiliate programs, tactics, activities and strategies, identifies basic legal, regulatory or other relevant issues and refers matters to respective departments, analyzes alternatives and proposes solutions to the business.
- Implement, manage and interpret compliance policies, procedures and practices.
- Contribute to the Global compliance program and OEC International Goals by developing, implementing and managing initiatives across multiple geographies.
- Develop, implement, and coordinate awareness, education and training programs
- Create and maintain effective lines of communication on compliance topics.
- Assist the Affiliate during Compliance internal and external Audits or Investigations from External Authorities working closely with other functions involved (e.g. Legal, GM) and reporting to AbbVie Office of Ethics & Compliance Organization
- Partner with peers in other geographies to advance the Global compliance program.
- Perform compliance risk assessments, trend analyses and provide and implement best practices recommendations.
- Detect, anticipate and prevent risks.
- Provides leadership, mentoring, coaching, guidance and direction for the development of direct reports (as applicable).
- Assist in selecting and recruiting direct reports (as applicable).
This is how you can make a difference:
- Bachelor’s degree in law or similar
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a Compliance function, and exposure to functions such as Legal, Regulatory, Finance or Government Affairs in a global environment.
- Has a learning mindset, digs deep for insights to guide actions and routinely measures to determine impact.
- Sets clear direction, prioritizes effectively and can make informed choices that drive impact. Has the ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution of the Compliance program, and easily switch between both
- Can influence decisions as a fully integrated member of the cross-functional team, both on-site and remotely as necessary.
- Can effectively and continuously identify, monitor, enhance, sustain and update OEC Policies, Procedures and Trainings
- Acts wisely under pressure and is self-assured in representing the team, function or organization. Has the ability to deal with ambiguity and manage grey zones.
- Strong verbal and written communication in German, including fluent command of English.
- Proactively plans, executes and socializes work to drive superior results. Can structure workload and is able to manage multiple priorities in short deadlines.
- Willing to travel <10% within Germany and abroad
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here