Contracts Manager @ L-3 Communications
What the role will involve
The responsibilities of your role will include the following:
- Plan and lead, as appropriate, the conduct of commercial negotiations, at both pre and post tender stages, working as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Provide contract management to support customer project delivery and associated contractual changes minimising short- and long-term business risks
- Work with Supply Chain, identifying key dependencies to ensure subcontractors/suppliers flow downs are in line with project delivery
- Provide support and guidance to other members of the commercial team to assist in their development and understanding of commercial and contractual risk.
- Maintain close understanding of the business strategy focusing on the commercial approach.
- Assist in the ongoing development of the Commercial Department processes ensuring best practice.
- Contribute as necessary to the continuous improvement of L3Harris standard contracts processes.
- Proactively support company compliance to Health and Safety legislation through adherence to company polices, processes and practices.
What you’ll bring
The role of Contracts Manager requires the following experience and skills:
- A detailed knowledge of DEFCONs, DEFFORMS and UK MOD Commercial Policy
- Good knowledge of defence related contracts, preferably in both the UK and overseas.
- Demonstrable experience in reviewing and negotiating contract terms and conditions within a commercial environment.
- Experience of customer contracts management and recognition of commercial risk.
- Working knowledge of contract law
- Experience of drafting, vetting, and negotiating contracts and other required documentation.
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here