Counter Sales @ ManpowerGroup
What is the Job?
- Assist customers who purchase material at the location’s sales counters
- Research product for customers and provide recommendations on our assortment of product
- Drive sales growth through ownership of counter merchandising, product promotion, and generate leads for the Outside Account Manager
- Process returns and warranty claims to customers both on account and cash sales including paperwork in compliance with all procedures
What you bring to the job?
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with customer service or counter sales preferred
- Outstanding customer service and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills with customers, vendors, and teammates
- If this is a role that interests you and you’d like to learn more, click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to discuss this great opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you!
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here