Counter Sales @ ManpowerGroup
What is the job?
– Assist customers who purchase plumbing or HVAC supplies at the branch location.
– Research product for customers and provide recommendations.
– Enter, pick, and pack sales orders generated at the counter, shipping, or city call.
– Drive sales growth through ownership of counter merchandising, product promotion, and generate leads for the Outside Account Manager while networking with customers at the counter.
– Maintain and clean the counter area including any merchandising displays, aisle maintenance, etc.
– Inform the Buyer when stocks levels are low.
– Follow up on backorders with vendors and provide customers accurate delivery dates.
– Process returns and warranty claims to customers both on account and cash sales including paperwork in compliance with all procedures.
– Navigate and find suitable solutions for customer concerns and complaints.
– Perform other ad hoc tasks as requested by management.
What you bring to the job?
– Grade 12 diploma or equivalent; College and/or University degree an asset
– A minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience with customer service or counter sales
– Outstanding customer service and verbal communication skills
– Excellent relationship building skills with customers, vendors, and teammates
– Ability to learn and operate the applicable software system used to process orders
– Experience working in a fast-paced environment
– Basic math skills with a high attention to detail
– Ability to learn how to operate material handling equipment
– Possess a strong work ethic and a high standard of integrity
– Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
– Knowledge of plumbing/heating/HVAC parts is considered an asset.
– Ability to use the Internet as a resource to problem solve and find alternative solutions for customers
– Experience using Trend, Eclipse, and Microsoft Office Suite is an asset.
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here