CS&S Technical Analyst @ Southwest Airlines
- Provide daily administration for Telephony, Workforce, and CRM systems, including making configuration changes to align to contract and process/procedural updates.
- Collaborate with Technology and Outside Vendors on system changes and updates to ensure alignment.
- Responsible for maintaining alignment between Business Teams system functionality. Must ensure that all updates to any system are compatible across all platforms.
- Responsible for identifying and solving impacts to Reporting caused by system updates/changes. Keeps system reporting in proper alignment with procedural changes in constantly changing business environment.
- Establish and maintain an archival system to ensure balance between system storage limitations and needed documentation
- Responsible for translating outside data sources for input into third party systems.
- Build out stand-alone reporting or application functions from existing system infrastructure.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, present solutions, and implement approved changes.
- Responsible for the business upkeep, configuration and changes to workforce management software and CRM systems.
- Coordinate telephony changes to seamlessly dovetail into the current business systems
- Serve as change agents to identify organizational improvements needed and work with Technology partners to design systems to implement changes and train and motivate others to use these systems
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee�s Leaders
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to receive direction for projects and assignments in objective oriented terms.
- Ability to assume a high level of responsibility and to provide direction in a team-oriented environment.
- Skilled in analytical and problem solving
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Platform
- Ability to partner and work effectively in cross functional Teams across multiple Departments and locations.
- Knowledge and technical skills in terms of CS&S Operational processes and systems preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate and maintain an extremely high regard for confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas effectively
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Intermediate level experience, fully functioning broad knowledge in systems administration
- Preferred: Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, INFOR, SQL, Avaya Telephony, and Alvaria Workforce Management (WEM)
- Ability to perform work duties from limited space workstation/desk/office area for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate and interact with others in the English language to meet the demands of the job
- Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet the demands of the job
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines
- Must be a U.S. citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Hybrid
View all jobs of Company: Click here