Cybersecurity Architect@ Xerox
The position requires breadth in different domains of security including vulnerability management, risk management, penetration testing, compliance, and security operations. It requires depth – an understanding of and hands-on experience in the following:
- Cybersecurity controls such as NIST 800x, and other basic security concepts, processes, and technologies
- Cloud security best practices and controls at least for AWS and Azure
- Secure development lifecycle and an understanding of the output of the static, dynamic and software composition analysis, and penetration testing
- Data security best practices and engineering controls
- Product security incident management and response
- Threat modelling and attack scenarios.
- Programming in at least one of the Programming Language, be able to code to automate some of the manual processes.
- The potential candidate should be able to take initiatives, succinctly and coherently communicate in-writing and orally, independently carry out the roles and responsibilities, and coordinate and collaborate cross-functionally with ease. The candidate should also be aware of different cybersecurity risk management frameworks such as SOC2, ISO 27X, NIST CSF.
- Conducts security reviews, suggest remediations, and document findings.
- Detects, respond to security incidents in a timely manner.
- Assists in automating cloud and architectural process.
- Briefs the findings to the stakeholders.
- Maintains knowledge of the technical specialism at a detailed level and is responsible for own personal growth and technical proficiency.
- Competitive compensation (hourly compensation and applicable overtime)
- Comprehensive benefits offerings (including medical, dental, vision and life insurance)
- Retirement Plan – 401k
- Paid holidays, personal choice days and paid time off
- A culture that offers flexibility and a healthy work-life balance
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here