Delivery Coordinator@ Xerox
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate and schedule equipment delivery with external clients.
- Communicate effectively and clearly with internal departments.
- Use CRM for shipping and/or sales order management.
- Coordinate return of requested lease equipment in timely and orderly manner
- Ensure adequate inventory of serialized equipment is received correctly and barcoded.
- Support inventory analysis to solve inventory problems with ERP System.
- Support inventory control procedures.
- Ensure order fulfillment is current and accurate.
- Support functions related to warehouse operations including shipping & receiving teams.
- Support tracking inventory movement including transfers to ensure the integrity of inventory.
- Operate an automatic box truck in a safe and timely manner, including daily inspection of the vehicle.
- Abide by all transportation laws and maintain a safe driving record.
- Load, deliver, install and collect equipment at various customer locations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Provide basic customer training on copiers, printers and other office technology equipment.
- Perform general technical duties such as connecting equipment to networks.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Detail oriented with high level of organization skills
- Results and success-oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency
- Able to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly and accepting manner
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- 1-2 years of experience coordinating deliveries
- High School Diploma or HS equivalency
- Forklift experience
- One (1) or more years of experience driving a 16’ – 26’ box delivery truck preferred
- Able to move, lift, push, and, or pull up to 50 pounds
- Experience with office products or similar industry a plus
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong relationship management skills with customers, vendors and personnel within the organization
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Suite required
- Ability to work evenings and weekend hours during peak periods
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member
- Valid Driver’s License with a relatively clean driving record
- Basic mechanical understanding preferred
- Ability to use laptops, smartphones and tablets
How We Set You Up for Success:
- Hands-on training of Xerox equipment and all aspects of the delivery coordination and driver role and responsibilities
- Job shadowing to thoroughly prepare you to make deliveries and perform installations independently
- Ongoing career development training
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here