Design Lead Engineer – Capital Projects @ Eli Lilly
- Delivering changes to current manufacturing processes to improve the quality, cost, or throughput capabilities of IAPI, and/or
- Leading commercialization efforts to integrate new large molecule insulin products or product variants to IAPI production, and/or
- Delivering site infrastructure projects that enable the IAPI site to achieve business plan targets.
- Provide Design Lead oversight as needed, including:
- Establish user requirements and qualification plans to ensure that the equipment/system is appropriate for the intended purpose.
- Establish conceptual, basic, and detailed designs for capital projects. Perform reviews of contracted designs for technical accuracy.
- Feed process knowledge into the process design, utilizing tools such as modelling, historian data, technical reports, and industry literature.
- Provide Owner/User Representation as needed to ensure IAPI Operations or other Owner/Users are appropriately represented in all design, construction and verification activities. May include approvals on behalf of Operations or other Owner/User groups for project documentation, etc.
- Provide Operational Readiness as needed to ensure all site-driven operational readiness deliverables have been identified and performed to meet IAPI business schedule needs. Responsible for ensuring site performs all required activities post-construction to ensure asset is available for use per IAPI production timelines. This may include ensuring SOP/training readiness, organizational readiness, regulatory readiness, SAP preparedness, verification and validation planning and support, etc.
- Provide Project Leadership including:
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to manage integration of assigned projects with other site and network projects
- Provide regular communication to all levels of the organization via formal functional lead / steering teams and other ad hoc mechanisms.
- Develop and manage overall project timelines as well as progress metrics
- Lead cross-functional groups that enables the projects to move from inception to implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5 + years of industry experience
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here