Director, Compliance Program Enablement @ AbbVie
- Leads and conducts moderate to complex policy and procedure reviews and initiates updates related to AA OEC policy and functional procedures ensuring clarity, applicability, compliance with regulatory requirements
- Manages cross-functional initiatives and discussion related to development, evaluation and refinement of compliance operations for AA business, focusing on areas including but not limited to Fair Market Value (FMV), contracting and sampling initiatives
- Owns data analytics tool for AA OEC including reporting, analysis and communication of key trends and resolution of issues
- Leads and participates in complex cross-functional OEC projects
- Drives change management initiatives and leads cross-functional teams to consensus
- Provides support on the development of materials, metrics and meaningful insights for various committee and leadership meetings
- Possesses solid working knowledge of Allergan Aesthetics/AbbVie business, the current compliance environment and has a deep understanding of the broader business impact of activities
- Implements audit response activities related to preparation of corrective action(s) to address moderate to complex findings and recommendations, drives timely completion and implementation
- Provides objective input and structure to drive consensus and alignment on key compliance initiatives
- Acts as AA OEC liaison with cross-functional Compliance Operations colleagues
- BA/BS required. CPA, Master’s, JD, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years experience with, or exposure to, business functions such as compliance, legal, regulatory affairs, government affairs, and finance.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns, fast, grasps the ‘essence’ and can change the course quickly where indicated.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or aesthetics industries strongly preferred.
Applicable only to applicants applying to a position in any location with pay disclosure requirements under state or local law:
- The compensation range described below is the range of possible base pay compensation that the Company believes in good faith it will pay for this role at the time of this posting based on the job grade for this position. Individual compensation paid within this range will depend on many factors including geographic location, and we may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
- We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
- This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive programs.
- This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs.
Experience Level: Executive
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here