Director, Omnichannel Marketing – Oncology @ Gilead Sciences
- Lead the NBA strategy, implementation, and performance for the Brand and will partner with the NBA product owner to set the vision and direction of our digital transformation to enable continued market leadership
- Build deep understanding of the customer needs and preferences through Data and AI insights across all touchpoints
- lead the development and approval process of customer-driven modular content for use in personalized patient and prescriber journeys
- You will lead the team to establish a clear test and control with solid measures of success, gaining alignment on goals with leadership
- Achieving success in this role hinges on fostering strong partnerships, promoting seamless collaboration, and securing enthusiastic support from various cross-functional teams. This is essential for effectively integrating and complementing our initiatives within the broader marketing landscape.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Strong strategic thinking to lead the strategy of NBA omnichannel Plan of Action (POA)
- Cross-functional collaboration is essential to partner across the organization.
- Deep understanding of customer channels and knowledge and curiosity about orchestrating channels to provide optimal outcomes.
- Collaborate with brand teams, sales, cross-functional teams, and creative agencies to align campaigns with business goals and objectives and oversee the development of audience targeting, media buying, and optimization strategies to support Omnichannel NBA
- Results and insights-driven mindset to establish measurement plan reflecting meaningful KPIs and internal and external benchmarks.
- Ongoing identification and execution of optimization opportunities
- Change management skills to oversee the adoption of NBA and modular content ways of working
- Creation of a playbook for modular content development, approval, and technology
- Leverage cross-functional partners and media agencies to ensure data generated through different channels is available and leveraged in the models
- Liaise with cross-functional partners to ensure Next Best Action recommendations are executed leveraging existing platforms and media partners
- Bachelor’s Degree and Twelve Years’ Experience, OR
- Masters’ Degree and Ten Years’ Experience, OR
- PhD and Eight Years’ Experience
Experience Level: Executive
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here