Docucare Associate – Salem, NC@ Xerox
- Carries out preventative maintenance checks, first level repair and escalate in accordance with agreed procedures for next level maintenance and technical support.
- Promotes knowledge sharing and acts as a mentor/coach.
- Educates and trains client groups on equipment usage and functions.
- Maintains clean and tidy devices and safe work environment.
- Logs of all activities including on-site parts inventory and replenishment of consumables.
- Ensures SLA is achieved, and customer requirements are met and exceeded.
- Commits to maintaining skill set through personal development and training.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Provide excellent customer service, anticipating the needs of the customer to align with Xerox’s business mission/objective.
- Able to work with minimal oversight, maintaining a high attention to detail and organization while demonstrating superior time management skills in accordance with Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
- Functional knowledge of a PC, including Microsoft Office and web browsing, sending and receiving emails, managing files, and performing data entry.
- Identifies problems in straightforward situations and makes sound decisions using standard procedures.
- Eager to learn technologies surrounding print production and finishing equipment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, walk, bend, and reach.
It is important that our Docucare Associate does these 4 things well:
- Excelling in customer-facing service delivery role.
- Maintaining intermediate knowledge of all Xerox equipment and client IT environment.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to work with initiative and drive.
- Exhibits good technical and/or electrical aptitude.
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here