Electrical Engineer: Quality Assurance @ Whirlpool
Your responsibilities will include
- Production support in solving problems related to electronic components
- Analysis of problems of electronic components arising in production and on the market and follow-up actions and leading kaizens related to electronic components
- Development and implementation of corrective actions on these problems and cooperation and coordination activities with the central team
- Participation in the development of programs and test methods for electronic components and finished products containing ‘ normative tests ‘ electronic and functional test
- CPM improvements related to electronic and safety tests
- Supplier improvement activities related to electronic components, development and implementation of corrective actions on these problems, and cooperation and coordination activities with the central team.
- Basic knowledge of testing engineering.
- Ability to read an electronics board schematic.
- Ability to do a manual rework on a board (removing components, adding components).
- Knowledge of functionality of principal electronic components (Triac, Relay, Transistors, IGBTs, resistors, capacitors etc.).
- Ability to use DC/AC tester, oscilloscope, temperature probes, and current probes.
- Good communication in English (min. B2) and Polish (C1).
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with a cross-functional team.
- Basic knowledge of ESD management – nice to have.
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here