Embedded Software Engineer – Senior Analyst @ Whirlpool
Your responsibilities will include
- Developing firmware and software for home appliances
- Supporting project development for mass production or advanced technology prototypes
- Interacting with cross functional engineering teams across the company
- Diving into and taking ownership for critical design issues
- Participating in global design reviews
- Addressing all aspects of technology readiness, including manufacturability
- Helping build robust methodology and processes to deliver technology to products
Key responsibility: be accountable for SW projects → Development, Maintenance and Quality.
The candidate will work closely with multi-disciplinary groups including System Design, Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Reliability and Operations, to drive key aspects of engineering of consumer electronics products.
The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of power electronics engineering, analog electronics and microprocessor architecture.
- Bachelor or Master degree or PhD in Electronic Engineering or Telecom Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the development of microcontroller based embedded electronics, involving sensors, actuators, communication protocols, algorithms optimized for embedded
- Deep knowledge of microcontroller based embedded electronics, involving sensors, actuators, communication protocols and algorithms optimized for embedded, leveraging:
- Embedded electronics and microcontrollers
- Debugging tools and software for microcontrollers
- Communication Protocols
- Fluent English
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here