EMEA Digital Marketing Content Analyst @ Whirlpool
Your responsibilities will include
- Developing the EMEA Brand & Product Marketing roadmaps for digital trade marketing initiatives,
- Leading the development of interactive digital content E-Learning Modules as per the EMEA Brands & Product pipeline with a variety of learning experiences;
- Briefing, assessing and providing feedback regarding the content produced by agency partners;
- Supporting EMEA marketing teams in day-to-day operations and providing guidance for the markets, resolving queries and identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
- Managing the relationship with vendors, service fees and E-learning Digital Marketing budget;
- Researching the market to find new trends in Digital Trade Marketing and staying up-to-date with novel solutions; AI, AR, VR, Retail media etc.;
- Collecting actionable insights on learner behavior, performance, and engagement to enhance the learning experience and optimize Marketing & Sales strategies;
- Sharing programs results and findings to excite the wider organization with Digital Marketing initiatives.
- Fluent in English; working proficiency in Italian & other European languages considered a plus;
- 2-3 years work experience in within a multinational environment (preferred large corporation or digital agency);
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices and tools with consumer-oriented mindset;
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here