EMEA Senior Demand Planner @ Danaher
What you’ll do
- Lead monthly demand reviews with commercial teams. Conduct demand analysis, monitor sales history and report forecast changes and drivers. Ensure approved short-mid-term sales forecast is updated timely in demand planning system.
- Represent the Regional S&OP team in reviews with stakeholders, bringing insight and analysis to support improvement activities in areas such as sales, product management, inventory, and manufacturing.
- Establish regular performance reviews. Ensure rigorous process in place for the measurement, root cause analysis and continuous improvement of regional key performance indicators, such as Forecast Accuracy.
- Drive processes to ensure clear communication around supply & demand within the region. Analyze regional supply performance and work with stakeholders to manage supply disruptions.
- Support Product Leaders on Life Cycle Management. Review replenishment set ups and establish required follow ups. Make recommendations on stocking policies.
- Work with colleagues in S&OP team to help share best practice.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree. Minimum 5 years’ experience Supply Chain / Demand Planning or related field.
- Knowledge Advanced Planning systems – Demantra, APO or other ERP systems.
- Very strong analytical skills, able to deal with large amount of data, in multiple formats and from different sources, consolidating all data and showing ability to identify and prioritize focus areas.
- Affinity to systems and use of computers/software. Good Excel and PowerPoint skills are essential.
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills, including multi-tasking and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, follow up and attention to details. Ability to prioritize and manage immediate customer needs.
- A team player, willing to go the extra mile.
- Available for some international travel based on specific ad-hoc business needs.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here