ENGINEERING MANAGER – NORTH AMERICA MONEY MOVEMENT @ Wise
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the North America Team:
- You’ll integrate Wise with the best banks in North America to power our money movement engine
- You’ll build an infrastructure that enables Wise to send/receive money instantly in North America
- You’ll multiply Wise’s growth rate by unlocking core functionality through the power of APIs and cross-border payments infrastructure – in short, the products you build will help Wise reach consumers and small businesses wherever they are managing their money in global environments.
- You’ll lead, coach and grow a team locally in North America, as well as shape the technical vision in the Money Movement domain.
- You’ll scale a best in class product across the US and Canada while ensuring the learnings you have in-market are shared back with our other global regions and you are building a global API platform that truly works across borders.
What does it take?
- Working with other Wise leaders globally to achieve our Mission: Money without borders.
- Building a championship team. Fostering an environment of autonomy where everyone is encouraged to identify and prioritize customer problems and opportunities.
- Helping your team make data-driven decisions by providing feedback on architecture and approach.
- Raise the bar for the team to reach new heights of technical excellence.
Is that you?
- You want to work for a company you where believe in its mission
- You’re passionate about building high quality products, working on big challenges and taking full ownership of the customer journey
- You have experience in leading, hiring, coaching and mentoring driven individuals
- You’re enabling your team to solve complex problems by breaking them down into small iterative steps of incremental value
- You’ve built and designed scalable and performing systems
- You have experience building integrations with external partners
- You have experience with microservices architecture, asynchronous message queues and SQL databases
- You are still hands on with coding, and enjoy getting your hands dirty
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here