Engineering Quality Manager Job @ Paccar
- Lead quality process initiatives across engineering.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the quality processes to meet engineering quality goals with a focus on continuous process improvement.
- Perform project audits and assess compliance to division quality standards at major program milestones and lead corrective actions for nonconformities.
- Maintain engineering quality process standards.
- Communicate process quality metrics and program status to stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Develop and implement training for engineering quality processes and standards.
- Network with other quality managers across PACCAR to share best practices and align on overarching quality initiatives.
- Complete ad hoc assignments as directed by Chief and Assistant Chief Engineers.
- BS Engineering or related technical degree required; Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish product development objectives and PACCAR or related industry product knowledge gained through 5 years of progressive engineering process and/product related assignments.
- Assembly plant or other manufacturing experience desired.
- High level of initiative and demonstrated use of proactive problem-solving approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated formal presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders and manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement tools and methodologies including experience with Six Sigma or other statistical tools.
- Proficiency in various Microsoft and industry standard analytics tools, e.g., Excel, Powerpoint, Minitab, Tableau, etc.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here