Environmental Data Manager @ PBF Energy
- Oversee the development and implement an environmental data management system across all company sites using a commercially available tool.
- Ensure that all sites are using the same calculation methodology in all environmental reporting.
- Ensure that all aspects of the sites’ environmental permits are accurately represented in the environmental data management system.
- Work with the sites to obtain the needed outputs for all environmental reporting.
- Use the environmental data management tool to generate total company environmental metrics for ESG reporting.
- Provide site training and support for use of the environmental management tool.
- Provide support for regulatory audits of ESG metrics.
- Work collaboratively with site Environmental Departments and corporate IT Department to implement an environmental management system
- Track and monitor all new or changing regulations that affect environmental reporting.
- Interact and maintain successful relationships with facility HSE professionals and consulting companies that support PBF Energy’s ESG initiatives
- Build effective relationships with PBF facility environmental leaders, regulatory bodies, industry trade groups (AFPM), and service providers for ESG and environmental management systems
- Provide input on annual budgets with regards to environmental management systems
- Engage, mentor and monitor site professionals using the environmental management system
- Facilitate / participate in PBF’s Environmental Manager Best Practice Network and ESG subcommittee as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or another related field.
- 7+ years experience in broad multi-media environmental compliance in the refining industry, with strong knowledge of emission calculations
- Strong oral and written communication and organization skills.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, judgment and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to clearly and effectively present complex information to all levels of employees, management, and regulators.
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office programs and experience with environmental management software systems.
- Experience in the development and implementation and environmental management systems a plus
- Thorough knowledge of environmental compliance report preparation and emission calculation methods.
- Travel as needed. Approximately 15-20 % but will vary.
- ONLY CANDIDATES MEETING THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- FOR SERIOUS CONSIDERATION, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here