ERISA Associate Account Manager – Hybrid @ Hartford Financial Services Group
- Build rapport and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing producers, understanding their clients’ individual needs, personalizing a solution of value, and creating a memorable customer experience.
- Multi-task workloads which can span inbound phone requests, outbound call tasks, mail/email requests, and occasional project assignments – while managing service level targets.
- Act as a liaison with other departments to resolve problems.
- Underwrite new ERISA business as well as existing business
- Process new business, endorsement, and renewal transactions
- Work with internal teams on billing issues, cancellations, etc.
- Monitor work inventories and queues
- Assist agents to service ERISA business
- Complete necessary documentation/requests for agency service and setup
- Cultivate producer relationships to promote ERISA products and services
- Ability to process transactions within appropriate systems with a high level of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with internal team members and outside business partners such as a representative from an agent or broker’s office
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and effectively multi-task
- Strong motivation to consistently deliver prescribed services and tasks associated with responsibilities
- Flexibility and teamwork required
- Insurance background preferred
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office and ability to learn internal systems
- Training or experience in administrative functions or customer service
- Ability to write effective business communications
- Minimum of 2-3 years of business experience, preferably in an insurance or financial services environment
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Hybrid
View all jobs of Company: Click here