Field Sales Representative – Raleigh, NC @ Supervalu
- Order products that aligns with the needs of the customer.
- Responsible for effectively displaying store products.
- Responsible for maintaining effective business relationships with customers.
- Responsible for daily travel to customer locations.
- Responsible for arriving promptly at customer locations on assigned route for service.
- Responsible for rotating stock and removing out of code product.
- Process merchandise returns and issue credits according to company policy.
- Ensure the neat and orderly appearance of UNFI products.
- Responsible for product and/or delivery notification to customers.
- Assist in hanging shelf tags and promotional POS/POP materials and resets.
- Sell promotional and sales programs as assigned.
- Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location.
- Follow through on customer product requests.
- Keep management informed of area activities and of any significant concerns.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Provides backup for other field sales representatives when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent related experience
- Valid driver’s license necessary
- Auto insurance levels that meet UNFI requirements
- Prior customer service experience in a retail setting
- System Implementation preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills and attention to detail
- Basic math abilities
- Ability to work independently
- Daily travel is required and access to a vehicle is necessary
- Ability to get in and out of car multiple times per day
- Drive to and from accounts safely in city, rural and expressway conditions
- Ability to set up displays, fixtures, shelving and products
- Able to tolerate exposure to store and warehouse conditions including wide variances in temperature, dust and dirt
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here