Field Service Technician – Boston, MA @ Xerox
- Provide outstanding service to our clients. It is imperative that our customers devices are working correctly, and that they receive top-notch service at all times.
- Use electro-mechanical skills to repair devices. Xerox provides training by certified instructors, as well as online and in-house training. A good foundation of electrical and mechanical knowledge will help you learn our industry quickly.
- Achieve key productivity goals. This includes 5 gross calls per day, an efficiency rating (fixing it right the first time) of 50% or higher, response time commitments between 2-4 hours, and keeping parts costs to a minimum.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Electro-mechanical experience including using a multi-meter to troubleshoot electrical circuits, and the ability to read and comprehend electrical schematics to properly troubleshoot systems. This could include past roles as a Military or Veteran with electro-mechanical experience, HVAC/Cable Internet technician, Electrician, Automotive Mechanic or Repair.
- Superior time management skills and RELIABILITY. Our customers are counting on you. If you’re a “10 minutes early is on time, and on time is late” person, we want to talk about your career goals! We value dependable employees who are eager to meet deadlines.
- Valid driver’s license & appropriate insurance coverage. A Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) is included in our technician background check.
- This is an extremely active position that requires the ability to lift 50 pounds, walking, standing, squatting, bending, and driving for over 50% of the workday. Safety is our top priority especially around electrical components.
Here’s what success looks like in the first 60 days:
- You have successfully navigated through our new hire training and completed the technical training courses which have set you up for success in the following categories:
- Comprehensive understanding of our company and customer service culture.
- Clear expectations in reference to call load, territory alignment and client satisfaction.
- Thorough knowledge base of the equipment and inventory needs to support your territory.
- Actively and correctly completing service calls independently.
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here