Fixed term position for Medicinal Chemist at Amgen Research Copenhagen, Denmark @Amgen
Specifically, tasks will include:
- Synthesis and characterization of screening hits and related compounds.
- Development of synthesis strategies.
- Design and operation of hit follow-up campaigns incl. SAR explorations.
- Interpretation of biological data.
- Discussion of scientific results at team meetings.
- Teamwork in a fast paced and international environment.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The qualified professional we seek is a driven individual with these qualifications:
- Master’s degree in organic chemistry or related fields with a substantial understanding of organic and medicinal chemistry and 4-5 years of laboratory experience from either academia or industry.
- Strong theoretical and hands-on experience within organic synthesis
- Ph.D. degree in organic chemistry or related fields with a substantial understanding of organic and medicinal chemistry and 1-2 years of experience from either academia or industry.
- Knowledge of medicinal chemistry and drug discovery.
- Experience with DEL technology is a further benefit.
- Interest in handling and analyzing large data sets.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent collaborations skills and standout colleague.
- An engaged personality with an urge for creating high-quality results.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here