Fleet & Office Manager (d/f/m) @ Danaher
In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage :
Company fleet Management (65%)
· Responsible for all activities regarding the organization of our fleet at Euro pean locations, this includes planning, procurement, organization of delivery and communication with our service providers and contractors, as well as internal communication within the company.
Back Office (20%)
· Support of our European locations remotely, as contact person responsible for the rented buildings, new buildings, reporting and necessary communication with service providers and employees.
· Typical office activities in our mail room in Nanterre, means distribution and allocation of incoming mail, support for events at the location.
· Procure and provide KPI for EHS
· Support EHS team with reporting of required data
· Contact person for audits related to EHS issues at sites in Europe
· Risk Assessment
· Report Health and Safety data
The essential requirements of the job include:
· You have an education in administration/assistance/management or higher degree
· You have an experience in the same function as company fleet manager / office manager
· You have strong communication skills
· You are fluent in French and English.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- You speak German
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here