Flight Technician @Amgen
Flight Technician Responsibilities
- The Flight Technician will travel domestically and internationally on corporate aircraft and act as a direct liaison between Corporate Officers and their senior executive staff for the dissemination of sensitive information and critical correspondence while abroad.
- Perform aircraft maintenance, as required, perform in-depth troubleshooting, manage repairs and certify maintenance in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration rules and regulations ensuring aircraft is certified for continued flight operations.
- Coordinate all passenger and special handling requirements.
- Perform the duties as Cabin Attendant.
- Travel 40% including domestic and international
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of onboard aircraft Internet system, telecommunication systems, and audio-visual systems.
- Responsible for the safety of corporate executives and other passengers
- Perform advanced troubleshooting/diagnostics of aircraft systems and propose solutions to in-flight emergencies and abnormal technical conditions
- Plan/procure meals that meet strict dietary needs and order catering
- Perform the duties of flight safety attendant which will include meal service for passengers and crew members
- Responsible for safe food handling and storage requirements
- Conduct aircraft interior and exterior pre-flight and ensuring that all safety, galley and cabin equipment is ready for flight.
- Work a flexible schedule which includes weekends and holidays
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Specialist Flight Technician professional we seek is a motivated and strong team partner with these qualifications.
Master’s Degree & 3 years of aviation maintenance experience
Bachelor’s Degree & 5 years of aviation maintenance experience
Associate’s degree & 10 years of aviation maintenance experience
High school diploma/GED & 12 years of aviation maintenance experience
- FAA Aircraft and Powerplant Certificates
- 3+ years’ proven experience on maintenance of multi-engine jet aircraft
- Graduation from a formal maintenance school, military or civilian
- Preferred aircraft-specific experience G280/G500/G600
- Completed or be willing to attend the manufacturer’s school on type and category of aircraft in service or two years’ experience on type of aircraft in service
- Possess a passport, ability to acquire visas and pass a background investigation
- Cabin service experience
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here