Helpdesk / On-Site Administrator @ Xerox
MRC, A Xerox Company, is seeking a full-time, dedicated, customer service-oriented Helpdesk / On-Site Administrator (OSA) to support our medical customer in Los Angeles County, CA. The Helpdesk / On-Site Administrator is a full-time dedicated resource who will be responsible to oversee the fleet of printers for the customer, will assist with general account management responsibilities including monitoring and support by using the tools and processes to ensure timely supply (toner) delivery, accurate service response and other support provisions. The Helpdesk / On-Site Administrator manages business document output devices (printers and multifunctional devices) and software at our client’s location(s) with a focus on maximizing uptime, utilization and user satisfaction while minimizing costs. They will assist other site team members in developing, implementing, and managing ongoing site operations.
- Monitors all facets of the equipment fleet program to ensure that our client’s performance standards are maintained, and contracted service levels are consistently met.
- Engages our client and/or third-party resources to anticipate and prevent problems, as well as to remedy problems as they occur.
- Acts as a supporting interface to all client locations for management of performance issues.
- Monitors the parts and supplies procurement and distribution program, as well as an onsite inventory of key parts and supply items, including waste toner bottles.
- Monitors Call / Support Center activity to ensure service response requirements are met and that parts arrive in support of dispatched service technicians at the appropriate place and time.
- Coordinates and tracks equipment moves, removals, and installations.
- Manages the collection of periodic meter readings, including review and validation.
- The Helpdesk / On-Site Administrator will work closely with our customer to integrate with the chosen helpdesk ticketing platform.
- Proactively manages proper configuration including set-up of consistent workflow scanning settings for all locations. For example, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and Media Access Control (MAC) Address.
- Proactively manages firmware version prior to installation of new and swapped multifunctional devices to ensure ease of implementation. Maintains / updates the Supplier Fleet Management databases and generates / distributes appropriate periodic reports.
- Acts as an advocate for the client in all matters concerning the fleet and provides analysis, reporting and other support as required.
- Prior experience managing equipment fleet implementations.
- A+ Certification.
- Software / Server experience.
- Experience with printers and multifunctional devices on Local Area Networks.
- Valid Driver’s License with a relatively clean driving record.
How We Set You Up for Success:
- You will have access to all the support staff and tools from suppliers to manage the day-to-day operations of the client’s equipment and software.
- Must complete and adhere to our customer’s standards for annual Compliance training. This training is scheduled in advance and typically requires approximately 8-20 hours to complete and covers such topics as Genoa security, HIPAA rules, workplace ethics, code of conduct and other related topics.
- You will be equipped with mobile devices that will alert them to a service call or request for support to be dispatched from our Call Center.
- After implementation, supplier will collaborate with our client on a continual basis to review the Helpdesk / On-Site Administrator job duties and provide recommendations for improvement based on advanced technology tools for delivery and transparency of services in real time.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation (hourly compensation and applicable overtime).
- Comprehensive benefits offerings (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance).
- Retirement Plan – 401k.
- Paid holidays, personal choice days, and paid time off.
- A culture that offers flexibility and a healthy work life balanc
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here