HR Coordindator @ Danaher
What you’ll do:
- Co-ordinate the HR transactional processes of the employee life cycle, which includes but is not limited to; offer documentation, contractual variations, absence management and leaver processes.
- Lead and ensure HR information is kept up to date, accurate and in accordance with Data Protection Legislation, and site Audit requirements, on HR information system and including maintenance of personnel files.
- Manage and maintain the time and attendance tools working with People Leaders to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure Company Attendance Management Policy is adhered to and applied consistently. Advise managers on absence issues, ensuring long-term corrective solutions.
- Identify and lead on process improvements on transactional HR processes to enable a self-service culture and empowers people leaders.
Who you are
- Degree level educated or hold equivalent vocational qualifications or experience.
- Able to prioritise conflicting demands based on risk and impact, whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Obsessed with data integrity, compliance driven
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including listening and counselling and the ability to positively influence.
- Administration experience (including microsoft office), able to problem-solve and follow key processes, caring about the impacts to the end customer
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- A busy, fast paced and dynamic HR Department
- Working in a Manufacturing environment.
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here