HR Manager, Japan @ Danaher
- As a lead on HR Policies and practices, provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and employee benefits. Establish adequate compensation & benefits structure, performance management systems, with the goal of effectiveness and cost containment. Ownership towards Employee Benefits such as employee insurance and medical claims
- As part of employee relations, attend to employees’ grievances and complaints; provides guidance if necessary. Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting, and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems
- Develop tactical initiatives for recruitments across the domains in the organization, define & execute sourcing against metrics. Update JD and recruitment database (Workday & TALEO) by coordinating with identified HR leaders and hiring manager to ensure exact position information. Responsible for tracking and monitoring the Open Positions for headcount approval
- Drive, identify and build up talent pipelines, especially focusing on L2 leaders coaching and leadership development. Provide guidance and support to managers on P4G & D4G, ensuring that performance issues are documented accurately within associated tools an progress is reported.
- Manage the maintenance, accuracy, reliability, and security of Workday. Primary owner for HR data and physical HR records and internal / external HR audits. HR statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires transfers, performance appraisals, and etc. Ensure that core HR processes are applied appropriately and in an internal compliant manner.
- Record, maintain, & file induction & training attendance updates in accordance to audit requirements
- Manage new employees onboarding, induction and announcement
- Liaise with Payroll Vendor for monthly payroll (LMS)
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Participate in government surveys and statistics. Works with employees and respective government to ensure compliance on employment and working status
II.REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
- Eight or more years of progressive HR experience with a multi-national company in a Generalist role required
- Specialist knowledge in one of several HR competencies such as Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Learning & Development, or Talent Acquisition would be beneficial
- Have a clear understanding of Japan labor law
- Proficient in both spoken and written Japanese and English.
- BS Degree in Human Resource Management or similar
III.PERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE
• Ability to build partnership with business leaders
• Excellent communication skills
• Good business understanding
• Ability to work in a fast paced organization
• Knowledge of laws governing employment
• Preferably prior experience in organizations committed to continuous improvement
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here