HR Director, Japan @ Danaher
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Serve as a key member of the Japan leadership team and Regional Operations Team to set the region’s strategic direction and demonstrate region-wide leadership.
- Offer thought leadership and partnership on how to create and implement the right People and Organizational solutions to execute against the business strategies.
- Partner with business leaders in Japan for both commercial and operations to develop and execute talent strategies for teams inclusive of growth initiatives, leadership development, acquisition of early talent, and diversity and inclusion.
- Mentor Managers in enhancing their own leadership skills, addressing concerns, and developing teams, as well as proactively engagement with leaders on evaluating, coaching, and enhancing the development plans of associates, evaluating broader development needs within the organization, and recommending solutions.
- Foster constructive associate relations across the Japan Team. Understand associate’s needs and facilitate effective communication channels between leaders and associates. Sponsor and drive events and programs designed to increase associate engagement.
- Guide people leaders through the performance improvement process, including administering corrective action and conducting lawful terminations if needed.
- Partner with Global HR Centers of Expertise (COE) and leadership to effectively implement and use total reward programs and processes.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Degree in HR or Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of HR management experience including utilization of continuous improvement best practices.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing teams and supporting corporate clients from the production floor to the executive level.
- Minimum 5 years experience supporting commercial/operations organizations with a focus on HR operations, business partnering, succession planning, engagement, leadership development, workforce planning, diversity initiatives, organizational development, and coaching.
- Broad understanding of human resources’s technical and functional components, including recruiting, talent management, organizational design/development, succession planning, leadership development, compensation, and associate communications.
- Track record in managing core HR processes such as annual salary and equity cycle, talent and performance calibration, succession planning, skills gap, productivity analysis, resource planning, and Organizational Development.
- Managing significant change/project initiatives including change management experience.
Experience Level: Executive
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here