HR Manager (1 Direct report) based in Zwolle @ AbbVie
- The HR Manager is a member of the VLOG Site Management Team. Responsible for designing, developing, and delivering the HR Strategy plan which supports the overall strategic objectives of our Operations function and to support any strategic, tactical and/or operational topic that is identified by the VLOG Site management team.
- Leads the VLOG HR department (1 direct report) to drive a comprehensive HR employee journey together with the business and carries accountability of HR related topics of ~200 people onsite.
- Support VLOG site Management team members’ with their teams outside of VLOG on various HR related topics such as performance management, talent management and development, etc. and carries indirect responsibility of another ~50 people offsite.
- Member of the national HR team and team lead for several national initiatives/projects focused mainly on country-level benefits.
- Partner with Global Functional HR & Business Leaders on several HR topics and projects.
- Maintain strong working relationships with Operations and Finance VP’s and HR Centers of Excellence teams on topics within their organization for people based at VLOG.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition to design and implement TA strategies for the site.
- Design & implement local employee development programs across all levels of the organization to ensure future talent is developed including leadership development programs.
- Support & realize changes in organizational structure and identify and emplement initiatives that promote organizational efectiveness
- Develop & deliver culture and employee engagement initiatives and participate in cross-functional teams to assure positive employee relations and promote a Best Workplace culture within the organization.
- Responsible for all HR branding & communications related activities.
- Works council on site responsibility including regular meetings, preparing official requests, follow-up on agreed actions etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR or other relevant disciplines
- 7- 10 years relevant HR experience in areas like managing Employee Relations, OrganizationalEffectiveness, Re- organizations, Recruitment, Total Rewards and Talent Management
- Experience (at management level) in a matrixed, international environment
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- People management experience preferred
- Team worker
- Influencing skills
- Good knowledge of local labor laws and practices
- Fluently in Dutch and English both verbally and in written.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here