HR Manager @ Danaher
What you’ll do:
- Pro-actively assist and advise managers on Human Resource matters, in accordance with employment law, best practice, policies and procedures and terms and conditions of employment.
- Advise on the application and interpretation of HR policies.
- Support / Coach Managers, Associates and the wider HR team with respect to new hires, terminations, transfers, immigration, employee relations, policies, standard work and audits.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure the smooth onboarding of new starters and liaise with the Compensation and Benefits team as required in order to ensure an appropriate and competitive and fair reward package is offered.
- Working with the HR Coordinator and wider HR team to implement contractual changes and updates, ensuring timely completion in line with payroll deadlines.
- Lead the orientation of new Associates and conduct Exit Interviews when needed.
- Ensuring the annual Performance appraisal scheme (P4G) and annual Development scheme (P4G) takes place with rigour to ensure the continued development of employees.
- Assist in the Growth & Development of associates by promoting the talent processes and ensuring managers are supported to coach and develop their teams.
- Supporting and advising Managers on the Compensation and Benefits annual cyclical processes.
- Support and advocate change management activities as and when they occur, ensuring effective employee communication and engagement.
- Ensure company absence management policy is adhered to and applied consistently. Advising Managers on absence issues.
- Ensuring wellbeing initiatives are proactively championed and advocated.
- Ensure that HR information is kept up to date, and in accordance with Data Protection Legislation, including maintenance of personnel files, electronic and paper.
- Drive the execution of strategic HR initiatives and manage/ lead on project work.
Who you are:
- (Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a behavioural science (CIPD a distinct advantage)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience (indicative) as an HR Generalist / HR Advisor/ HR Business Partner
- Proven experience of leading on ER matters.
- Able to navigate through ambiguity without being ‘phased’.
- Proactive and positive ‘can do’ approach.
- Able to deal with a large volume of work and able to effectively prioritise.
- Ability to build relationships across sites and network with the wider organisation.
- Strong collaborative stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- An ability to positively influence and constructively challenge with solutions focused outcomes.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgement and discretion.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Workday.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience (indicative) as an HR Generalist / HR Advisor/ HR Business Partner or equivalent gained from a large global and matrix environment or manufacturing environment (desirable)
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here